Marms

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I cant tell you how du lan I am now.

A few months ago... W was put in-charge of a photography project.. it involves shooting for quite a number of people in a studio.. okay.. so halfway thru the shoot.. I kindda took over the job (for fun la...)... so turn out.. there were quite a couple of photos I shot that the management like...

so a few weeks later.. the studio called me and asked if im keen to take up a few assignments that are coming up... so apparently.. this friend E.. who is working in the studio too.. was the one who recommended me... so okay... i agreeded...

today... the management called me up.. kindda last min but I agreeded to the shoot for tomorrow... but when I asked abt the equipments that they have there (so I know what they have and what dont have) she says she is not sure.. so I decieded to call up W to check with him since he shot there the last time.. and to my surprise.. he told me he is sort of their appointed photographer and he is "surprised they contacted me to do the shoot instead"... wtf... I felt very caught inbetween so i just laugh laugh over the phone.. got all the information I needed and then ended the call...

then... 5 mins later... W called back... told me he called up E to check wats going on.. but E told him donno cox he not management wat... and this got me real pissed.. hellO~?! wat a wuss.. do you need to get the whole world involved in this little small petty issue?! just cox you didnt get the job you need to make noise to the whole world.. so nvm... he said "Dont accept the job if its less then $xxx/hr.. like HELLO?! who are you to tell me wats good for me?! I know clearly myself that I am comfortable with the amount offered.. nvm if you feel they are exploiting me.. but to me.. im comfortable with it so fuck off ya?

then after he told me that.. i was abit pissed that wtf.. you drag E into this for wat?! so nvm.. i ended the call cox I was in a cab heading for an appt and the cab driver didnt know the way...

so during my appt.. W kept calling me non stop... piang.. i TOTALLY ignored all his calls...

okay.. so i called back the office just now and was told the shoot tomorrow is off cox the clients cant make it... so okay.. (i hope that better be the reason...)

then I dropped W a msg to ask him why he kept calling.. he told me he called the management to find out whats happening! WTF! REALLY WHAT THE FUCK! and the management told him they didnt have his number blah blah blah...

so first he disturbed my friend E.. then he have to make a fuss all the way up to the management level JUST cos he didnt get the job?!

CCB alright.

Sorry. I lost all respect for you.


.:About:.

张家荣
05-01-86
marcc.studio@gmail.com

There is no higher calling,
No greater honour,
Than to bow,
And kneel before Your throne.
I'm amazed at your glory,
Embraced by Your mercy
Oh Lord,
I live to worship You.



.: Good Lobangs :.



.:Come Bitch Here!:.




.: Lobangs :.

Scribblemates


.: Wish List :.






.:Bitching Ka-kees:.

Ben
Chen Guo
Haza
Hua Xiu
Isk
Jasmine
Javin
Jayine
Jerry
Joash
Nat
Peiling
Serena
Shanjun
Sharon
Shi Yan
Tee Wei
Xinhe
Xiu Juan
Wei Ling
Wei Ye
Wendy

.: Supporting Kar-kees :.

Stella
Ruo Xin

.: Chap One Leg :.

Cowboy Caleb
Jialat Dot Com
Mr Brown



.:Old Grandma Stories:.

Nah! No archives for you guys (".)