Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Synopsis: Burdened by responsibility and trapped by routine, Shrek has lost his roar. In order to recapture his past as a ‘real’ ogre, Shrek is tricked into striking a bargain with Rumpelstiltskin, trading a day from his life as part of the deal. But the fine print of the contract lands him in an alternate universe…where he’s feared, all right, but he’s also never rescued Fiona or met Donkey, Puss in Boots, Gingy and all his fairytale friends. Now, to get back to reality and his family, he has to find Fiona and defeat the devious Rumpelstiltskin—before the deal expires.
was feeling very sour when I got there that omy.sg gave me a seats thats SO NEAR the front (4th row from the front) and I was bitching to B that I think im going to puke after the show (gah! 3D movie makes me giddy at times)... but emm.. no leh.. the one at Cathay was fine.. haha!
okay... movie wasnt too bad... but its not the typical Shrek movie (if you get wat i mean?)... i mean it was funny la... but then again quite different from 1 and 2... but the take-away from the movie is far more than I expected...
we all knew it... but then to forget... and most of the time we forget...
"We never know what we have until we lose it..."
I mean seriously... we things like "ahya.. happen le.. also cannot do anything abt it le right?"... "whats the point of cry now? not like you can change the price of pork..."
but then again... we STILL take things for granted... take alot of things for granted... oh well (im guilty of that too)...
I think we have also heard enough of ppl saying "treasure wat you have before you lose it.."... "live the moment..." blah blah blah...
listen le also sian.. cox its something we know.. yet when it happens... we are still at a loss.... wtf...
its just going to be a vicious cycle la.. i donno... how to jump out of it huh? when will we ever really really cherish what we have and realli realli remind ourselves not to take things for granted?
for me? I guess its never too late to turn back to mend the broken if you still can afford to do it...
"When your legs are tired... walk with your heart..." (Paulo Coelho)



